Sunday 20 January 2013

A Tale of The Big Bad Wolf and The Three Little Pigs.

I couldn't resist Fiona Goble's 'Fairy Tale Knits' book when I saw it in the library just before Christmas.
My little three year old grand-daughter spotted the book in my house and The Big Bad Wolf and the Three Little Pigs just had to be made.


When she was younger, and I was looking after her, we used to watch a very old Disney cartoon on You Tube that told the story. We just had to watch that every day and that went on for weeks, maybe months.
Well, I managed to make the big bad wolf and one little pig in time for Christmas and now I've made the other two piggies.


Finished at last. Better late than never!



'Fairy Tale Knits' is a lovely book and Fiona has a nice knitting blog too. I'm almost tempted to make more from her book but I think it's time to put the knitting needles down now and get back to stitching.

No comments: