Monday 9 January 2012

Harmony Hill Craft Group Christmas lunch and competition 2011.

A belated post because we got a new computer just before Christmas and I'm only just getting around to working out how to get my photos up on the blog and they, and my mind, are a bit muddled.

This was my competition entry for a 'Stampie'. Cut out from lace and painted.




I was hoping we would have a higher entry for this competition as they are going to be displayed at our annual exhibition. Well, I know Christmas is a busy time, but this was only stamp size, and out of 30 members we fell short on effort.




Enjoying the food and chat.



Sharon made this Christmas tree from milk bottle tops!



This years competition was a 'Stampie.' I loved this felted robin.



Judy was the winner with her machine embroidered trees.



I like this blurry shot of her receiving the cup.



We started off with mulled wine and after that I forgot to take a photo of the lovely food everyone had contributed.




Anna entertained us with her expert flower arranging, I liked the spheres made from leaves wrapped around an oasis ball.



We had a great lunch. Lovely entertainment from Anna, Vivienne and Dorothy - and I'm still
trying to win that cup!

No comments: