Wednesday 22 June 2011

Motivation.

I sat and looked at this scene spread out on that old table while I was waiting for our motivational talk. I'm sure people wondered why I would want to take a photo of that.
I don't know why but it reminded me of something from yesteryear. I never, ever, thought I'd be sitting in a room of folk all trying to lose weight. I would never have walked through the door only for my neighbour asking me to go along with her.
When I was younger I vowed I would never put on any weight - that was what happened to other people, not me. But those extra pounds creep on gradually. To me it shows a lack of discipline.
Well, now they're creeping off gradually and I'm quite liking this weight loss programme. I'm aiming for the 1 stone goal at weigh-in next Tuesday. I don't want to keep coming back and looking at that old table.... and that's my motivation.

No comments: